There’s no place like home … this is Davao City, Philippines home of the Monkey Eating Eagle and the Durian …
Pride of the Philippines… Manny Pacquiao… Best Boxer Ever….
Ya, I just included this as Manny Pacquiao is Filipino and he lives in a City called General Santos City where I was born too. We lived in the same city in Gensan but we moved to Davao City which is 2.5 hours bus travel for good. But my dad served the Sarangani province as Provincial Auditor for about 5 years where Manny Pacquiao is currently Congressman right now. He is one of my top fighters and would consider him as No. 1 in the World thats why I put him here in the Philippines Page… My home really…
Philippines owned by a Single Family the Tagean- Tallano’s
Before the Spaniards came to the Philippines the islands Guam, Hawaii and the Philippines where known as Maharlika under the Kingdom of the Taggean-Tallano. Between the 9th-15th Century the Maharlika was owned by the Tagean-Tallano’s. They are actually the natives of the Philippines. One of the Kings of the Maharlika was King Luisung Tagean Tallano which is the father of Raja Suliman and Raja Lapu-lapu. This is a very interesting story because even the British Empire has been a witness to this ownership as evidenced by the Land titles and other 21 documents signed by Spain and the British Kingdoms in the 17th century.
Also, a friend of mine have met a British church organist in Manchester who had the chance to work in one of the known churches in Spain. And surprisingly what he said… he saw all the evidences of the real Philippine history and identity hidden in the underground of this church in Spain. For 330 years Spain ruled the Philippines and changed everything even our surnames. And wiped out our history as Filipinos and we need to get it back. The real identity and the relics and things to evidence this. The Spanish used the church… priests to fool the natives and be the spies in order to exploit the Philippines. Well, even so I believe that the Philippines is owned by the Tagean-Talleno’s and that Spain should return and give back what doesn’t belong to them. Return the real identity of the Filipinos this is part of our stolen history and it should be returned. Philippines didn’t start with the Spanish we were already a kingdom before them and anybody who reads this should seek to fight for our identity…
Hope this helps…
GOLD OF OUR ANCESTORS
Philippines Rich in Gold even before the Spaniards
Golden Tara from Agusan Del Sur, Philippines in the USA now…
Maitum Jars ng Sarangani 5BC Artifacts from Mindanao Philippines more than 2000 years old heritage recovered from a Cave
Baybayin ancient Filipino Writings
The Golden Nation (The richest on earth – Philippines)
Continuation: A much more crazier story…
PHILIPPINES BURRIED SECRETS: HISTORY REVISITED (MARCOS UNTOLD STORIES)
NOT sure about the truth on all this but story taken from: http://infograpix.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/philippines-burried-secrets-men-that.html
Certain names have loomed large in history of the Philippines over the past 100 years. Without being unjust to those who made a meaningful contribution to the independence and autonomy of the Philippines, it can be fairly claimed that the names which have attracted the most public attention are those of Jose Rizal, Ferdinand Marcos, Tomoyuki Yamashita, and perhaps Don Estaban Benitez Tallano.Everyone has their own story to tell of the good work of Rizal in terms of his patriotic writing : of Ferdinand Marcos and Martial Law : of Tomoyuki Yamashita and ”his buried treasure” : and of course the Tallano Clan and their claim as true title-holders of the ORIGINAL Spanish Land Title known as OCT No. T-01-4. The writer of this article holds that those four names are universal conversation pieces in the Philippines, and few evenings pass that one or another is not mentioned in conversation with friends and associates. One would imagine that with such names being universal conversation pieces, that nothing in their life has been spared intense scrutiny, and that there is nothing yet to be revealed about their respective lives.If there is nothing yet to be revealed about their lives, then please explain, among other mysteries, (a) Where one would find the grave of Rizal ? and (b) Why are there no Japanese visitors to the Shrine for Tomoyuki Yamashita ? In following pages we try to re-visit published history, with a view to bringing a clear understanding of the role that each played in the mysterious forces which acted to promote the Philippines we know today. Of course we shall need a starting point, and because it bears relevance to what we investigate, we choose as our starting point,The birth of QueenVictoria of E ngland, on 24 May, 1819. Now the published story of Queen Victoria’s birth at Kensington Palace was not entirely accurate, even though she did reach Kensington Palace on the same day as her birth. In fact, she arrived in this life somewhat earlier than expected, while her mother, Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld was aboard a Dutch ship in the English channel, near Dover, as she sped to meet up with her husband at Kensington Palace for the expected birth.That variation between published fact and reality was simply to preserve the concept of ”born on English soil” on behalf of a woman destined to become the future Queen of England.A-100-030-Q-001. Page 2
Again, what is not published, but is widely known within the ”establishment” of England, is that Queen Victoria was one of twins, and had a brother. That boy was, in all probability, autistic, a condition little understood at the material time, and the Courtiers decided that he was unsuitable to be raised in precincts of the Court, and while every facility possible was placed at his
disposal, he was kept separated from the Court, and educated privately. Badge of the North Borneo Company.Note the Lion of Scotland and the name McLeodIn his late twenties, the young man, brother of the Queen, moved to Borneo, then known as the Dutch East Indies, and became entranced with the life, adventure and business opportunity offered by that country. In conjunction with Baron von Overbeck, he formed and became Chairman of the North Borneo Company, which engaged in
exploitation of the natural resources of that country.
His name ? He was known as Prince Julian McLeod Tallano.Being of princely bearing, well educated and clearly wealthy, he was introduced to a number of eligible women, and eventually became enarmored of, and married, the Princess Tahata. Mark now that North Borneo was Muslim territory, and in taking his Muslim wife, Prince Julian McLeod Tallano converted to the Islamic faith, thus fusing the religious affiliations of both his motherland and Borneo, as he was a Prince of the royal blood. Likewise, that marriage interwove the fortunes of the two distinct ”Clans” of differing faiths.
Tallano as a Muslim, acquired seven wives, but still maintained the libertine pursuits of his early life. His pursuit of another Princess, and their liaison, beyond marriage, produced a male child. With connivance of the Catholic
Church, a means was found to provide for welfare of the child. Today one hears many stories of the orphan found in a basket outside the home of the Mercado family in Calamba, Laguna Province, about 50 kilometers south of Manila.The boy was raised by the Mercado family, and given the name Jose Protacio Mercado. The child grew, and proved to be extremely intelligent. He was incredibly active, and wanted to be the best at all he undertook. He referred to himself as Rex-Al (the King of all), which name soon became adapted to Rizal, and so we have Jose Protacio Rizal.
The child had been well provided for in terms of money, and while it was unusual for the times, he went to Madrid to study, since he was proficient in the Spanish language.
He followed to Germany, mastered the German language, and eventually took his medical degree in 1886. As a doctor, he now sought patients. There was resistance to eye surgery, because few chose to allow anyone to operate on their eyes, but one young
student at Heidelburg University was desperate to have her eyes corrected, and so that student, Josefine von Bracken, became the first patient of Jose Rizal.
Malacanang, note as you enter, the huge portrait of Jose Rizal.
Then turn 180 degrees to see a smaller portrait of Adolf Hitler
staring across the room at his father. It goes without saying that
those who plotted the financial strategies in Malacanang were
comfortably aware of the relationship between Rizal and Hitler,
and the portraits are testimony to their arcane knowledge.
With his fame spreading, Rizal went to Japan to perform an operation on the eyes of the Emperor, and once again, a daliance with a Japanese noblewoman, the Princess Keiko, produced a male child.
never took place. The Spanish ships had surrendered before the cannons of the American ships were unleashed to fire in the air. It is reported that one American died in his cabin of a heart-attack.
In that context, we pose again a question mentioned in opening paragraphs of this essay :-
History records that the Americans who WON the war, paid U.S. Twenty million to the Spanish LOSERS of the war. Quite apart from being a lot of money at the time, it would have to be the first and ONLY time in history that the winners paid a bounty to the losers of the war.
American government be eventually reverted to the real land owner, Don Esteban Benitez Tallano. Date of Inscription : February 7, 1898. (Signed) Fermin Jaudenes Y Alvarez AD, Interim Governor General, Royal Crown of Spain. ”End Quote”. That loan by Banco Espanol-Filipino was repaid within one year, and a further annotation to the OCT No. T-01-4 demonstrated the means by which the money was assembled. ”Quote”.
area of Bamban and Capaz, Tarlac, and correspondingly paid U.S. dollars
La Paz, Tarlac and he paid U.S. dollars 2,000,000, the land was given as a
gift to his girlfriend Miss Luisita Cojuangco. Don Mariano Tayag acquired
the area of Kuliat and Mabiga, 1,500 hectares (Pampanga) and paid U.S.
dollars 3,300,000. Don Francisco Macabulos acquired the area of Sta
Ignacia, Tarlac and paid U.S. dollars 2,400,000. Don Juan Ejercito acquired
absolutely the San Juan Del Monte Hacienda embracing up to Sitio
Mandaluyong consisting an area of 3,154 hectares and had corespondingly
paid U.S. dollars 3,300,000., and Don Esteban Benitez Tallano (Tagean)
maintained his rights, being the owner over the unacquired estate, and had
paid the balance of 6,600,000 U.S. dollars. Date of Inscription February 7,
1898. (Signed) Benito Legarda, Ad Interim Land Registrar. ”End Quote”.
In short, historical records demonstrate conclusively that succession from the
Spanish was purchased by Don Esteban Benitez Tallano (Tagean), and clearly
that arrangement had been reached several months prior to the I may, 1898
purported date for the ”Battle of Manila Bay”. The only conclusion that can be
reached in the light of such evidence, is that any ”Battle of Manila Bay” was a
staged performance as opposed to an act of war or aggression.
In that same context, we can conclude that the purported
execution of Rizal was an equivalent pantomine, and
history would repeat itself 48 years later, with the purported
execution at Los Banos, Laguna, of General Tomoyuki
NO Japanese national will ever accept that General
Yamashita surrendered to the Americans. A Japanese
General of the highest order, and with connection to the
Royal Household, will NEVER surrender. Such a general is
bound by the code of honour of his calling, and MUST
commit harakiri, the ritual suicide signifying failure.
Thus, whoever is buried at Muntinlupa, south of Manila, that body is NOT the body of General Yamashita. We do not speculate on the escape, whereabouts or post-war activities of General Yamashita, but our hypothesis that he was not the victim of the gallows designed to despatch him, is reinforced by the fact that NO Japanese national pays homage at the Shrine to General Yamashita, for the very good reason that every Japanese national KNOWS that his surrender was impossible, and that some undefined politically inspired pantomine has played havoc in obscuring the true course of events.
universities, that Yamashita became the lover of lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyons, a beautiful debutante, which liasion continued after her marriage to Albert, the then Duke of York. As the fates ordained, Albert, a sickly man, who never expected to become King, was thrust into that position as King George VI, when his elder brother Edward VIII abdicated the throne in order to wed his paramour, the twice divorced Mrs. Wallace Simpson. The remarkable aspect of the affair between Yamashita and Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyons, if it has substance, is that the present Queen Elizabeth II could well be a daughter of General Yamashita, and therefore, a grand-daughter of Jose Antonio Rizal..
• Jose Rizal is the father of two further important figures in world history,
with those figures being the German Fuhrer Adolf Hitler, and the
Japanese General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
• The death of Rizal by firing squad is disclosed as a well orchestratedpantomine, equally as the Battle of Manila, and post that pseudo firingsquad event, Jose Rizal became the Reverend Father Jose AntonioDiaz.• As the son of Prince Julian McLeod Tallano, Rizal (now as Rev. Father.Jose Antonio Diaz), was entrusted wth the relocation and management
of the massive wealth of the Tallano Clan, and perhaps the fused assets
of his British relatives..
• Thus the movement of 600,000 metric tonnes of gold from the Vatican to
Manila to facilitate establishment of the first Central Bank of the
Philippines. (Recall that the Tallano Clan were the principal land-owners
of the Philippines, as evidenced by the ORIGINAL land title OCT No. T-
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 7
• The Rev. Fr., Jose Antonio Diaz recognised the brilliance of FerdinandMarcos, and appointed him as counsel to all activities of Diaz relative tostorage, safe-keeping and employment of the wealth of his father’s Clan,that of the Clan Tallano.• It is well known that Hitler had sent his treasure ships of looted gold andvaluables to Egypt for safe storage, but when Field Marshall Montgomerydefeated Field Marshall Irwin von Rommel in the North Africa campaign,he had no option other than to redirect those ships toward Japan, his lastremaining ally.• Fate again intervened, when the United States dropped atomic bombs on the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, thus hastening the Japanesesurrrender, and causing Hitler to redirect his treasure ships to thePhilippines.• With the end of World War II, and recognition that the Japanese underPrince Chichibu had stored massive looted wealth in the Philippines,Rizal, in his role as Rev. Fr. Jose Antonio Diaz, had little difficulty in identifying valuable burial sites, as he could elicit information directly from his son, General Tomoyuki Yamashita.
• Equally, he would have sound information from his first born son, AdolfHitler, as to location of the Nazi loot. (Hitler did not commit suicide in theBerlin bunker as popularly accepted, but left Templehof Airport in Berlinvia a 109 Messerschmitt, and flown to neutral Spain, where he cameunder protection of General Franco. Later, he returned to the Cebu of hisyouth, and ended his life in the Philippines).
• Thus, the recovery from several sites which yielded massive quantities of gold bullion, precious stones and other valuables.
• The recovered valuables were of course under embargo due to the
Statute of Limitations, but Marcos, with Presidential powers and
authorities, was able to influence world banks and significant authoritiesto aid and abet him in ”placing” those assets so that the inherent valuewas preserved in favour of those agreed by Marcos and Diaz to be theultimate beneficiaries. Does all of the above sound a little too far-fetched to attract ready acceptance
as probable ? Does it defy acceptance ? Then let us examine a few aspects and compare those aspects with the historical record.
• If there was no subterfuge in the ”Battle of Manila Bay”, then why was the considerable sum of U.S. Twenty million paid by the victor to the loser of that supposed ”war” ?
• While the Americans took credit in the Treaty of Paris for settling the sum of U.S. Twenty million in favour of the Spanish, we have demonstrated via notations on Land Deeds that the money was actually paid by Philippine land-owners.
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 8
• Let us now look to a document of the Philippine Courts, where we referto the Pasay City DECISION WITH COMPROMISE AGREEMENT, dated 4 February, 1972. There is mention, at page 20, of the last surviving son of Prince Julian McLeod Tallano in the person of Jose Antonio Diaz. That name Jose Antonio Diaz is again quoted at the bottom of page 18 : ”Quote”
3. ”That the gold bullion lent by the Royal Family to the Republic of the Philippines, consisting of 650,000 metric tonnes now, through Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz by arrangement of the brilliant lawyer Attorney Ferdinand E. Marcos in the year 1949, for the establishment of the required gold reserves of the newly installed Central Bank of the Philippines, should be maintained in the Central Bank vaults toward maintenance of the country’s gold reerves, and the same shall be withdrawable fifty years thereafter, with five years moratorium”.
Further at page 21 :
That the said 640,000 metric tonnes of gold nuggets transported by
then surviving son of Prince Julian McLeod Tallano from the Vatican after the World War, in the person of Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz, trustee of the Royal Family, and client of then Attorney Ferdinand E. Marcos deserves a just compensation for no less than 30 % of the total value of the said 640,000 metric tonnes. ”End Quote”.
The above LRC Civil Case 3957-R is final and executory, the law of the land, and unfortunately, under temporary injunction following an urgent motion for Annulment of Judgment filed by the former Solicitor General Simeon Marcelo, in July, 2002, at instruction of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. (Case CA-GR SP No. 70014, based on ”alleged nullity of proceedings”.) Could it be that the intention of the oligarchs is permanent injunction, so that the gold can either be stolen, or diverted to a purpose never intended by those who provided the means for the Philippines to establish its own Central Bank ?
Certainly there is no apparent justice for the true owners of the gold, and one might well ask – Why does the Administration wait thirty years to bring a case for ”nullity of proceedings”, when the matter was resolved by the Courts, and made final and executory on 4 February, 1972 ?
Repeating – Why would an Administration wait thirty years to challenge a matter which was judicially determined, and enforceable at law ? Has corruption so permanently entered the mainstream of government that they seek to change history to cover both misfeasance and malfeasance during their tenure ? Only time will tell, but it is clear that the Court has not been expedient in dealing with the case filed in July, 2002, and so it could be a strategy to allow the matter to lay undecided for an indefinite period, and perhaps beyond the life span of legitimate claimants.
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 9
The unaswered question is – WHY ?
One is reminded of the American humorist MARK TWAIN, who in 1866
liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in
session. Or perhaps even of PERICLES, who, in 430 BC said :-
Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn’t mean
politics won’t take an interest in you.
So, now that we have made a brief journey through historical events which shaped the nation known as the Republic of the Philippines, we can reflect on what we have learned, and endeavour to speculate as to what motivated President Marcos and Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz to join forces in accumulating and placing massive wealth.
• The writer believes it is fair to state that President Marcos had a
consuming passion to make the Philippines the most stable and
progressive state in the Asian community.
• As a lawyer, Senator and later President, it can be accepted that he was perfectly familiar with the land title claim of the Tallano Clan, and equally well aware of the massive gold deposit made by that Clan to establish the first Central Bank of the Philippines.
• His initial meeting with Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz must have been a revelation, because his legal brain would rapidly recognise that he was in presence of a man who represented wealth, royalty, power and influence, and just as quickly, he recognised the outgrowth of that relationship in terms of his longer term vision for the Philippines.
• It is no secret that President Marcos and Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz enjoyed a harmonious relationship lasting many years, and that they actively cooperated in multiple financial adventures designed to achieve each of their individual objectives.
• Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz enjoyed a unique distinction in terms of the purposes of Marcos in placing and securing valuable assets, in that he was a ”persona ecclesiae”, a parson, where the assets at his disposal were nominally those of the church, and thus Diaz held patrimony of those assets in his own name, essentially as a ”corporation sole”.
• President Marcos obviously designed the legal strategies which
encompassed and preserved the wealth, while Rev. Fr. Jose Antonio
Diaz provided the wealth and high-level connection necessary to
successfully domicile that wealth as instructed by President Marcos.
• In one unique area, Rev. Fr. Jose Antonio Diaz could identify wealth concealed by the Japanese and German forces, and the legal strategiesof President Marcos could provide the domicile and protection for that
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 10
recovered wealth, and so such recoveries became the centre-piece of their financial engagements.
• It was no easy task. Any recovery from a burial site would contain asset subject of the Statute of Limitations, and if fully disclosed would attract multiple claimants. Marcos played his role masterfully by dealing astutely with the financial ”hyenas” who habitually prey upon such assets, and several arrangements with the Pentagon, United Nations, International Monetary Fund and other august bodies preserved the assets through permitting their use by the scavengers, but retaining title to the involved principal.
• Deposits with banks were largely made under ”bailment” conditions, thus assuring their security until such time as the Statute of Limitations
• The ultimate beneficiary was kept concealed via use of a coded
identification, TVM-LSM-666, and all critical documents referred to the beneficiary exclusively under that code-name.
• Finally the assignments were made, wherein the beneficiary was fully identified by name. Originals of such assignments were handed exclusively to the chosen beneficiary, with copy to the concerned holding institution, to thus assure a trouble-free assumption of the accounts bythe beneficiary at maturity.
• That beneficiary has been identified. Significantly, the beneficiary is again a ”persona ecclesiae”, and thus the multiple assignments can be activated by that beneficiary in accord with the confidential ”Letter of Instruction” executed by Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz, and in the event of death or incapacity of that beneficiary, may equally be passaged to the next intended beneficiary under like conditions. Now the question might well be asked :–
• ”What exactly was the origin of the purported 600,000 metric tonnes of gold bullion subscribed by the Clan Tallano to support establishment of the Central Bank of the Philippines ?”
• ”Was it Vatican Gold ?”
• ”Could Tallano have acquired such a massive store of wealth as a result of a successful business career in the Dutch East Indies ?”
The question is easily answered if one has followed the ebb and flow of power and influence on the global financial scene over the past one hundred years. In the first instance, Prince Julian McLeod Tallano controlled not only his own fortune and business income, but had an interest in the fortune of his British family, and acquired the wealth of his wife the Princess Tahata upon marriage.
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 11
And the wealth of his British family ? Fabulous. The Kings and Queens of England were drawn largely from the German nobility, and they, through land ownership via conquest, had amassed major fortunes, the majority of which was in gold. Moreover, in the immediate post World War II aftermath, those Kings and Queens were well aware of the chilly winds of Republicanism blowing through their domains, and having lost both land and fortunes to the fates of war, had turned to the church as depository of their remaining wealth in order to gain the patronage of that august influence. The prevailing thought was, where safer to park your fortune than with the richest influence on earth, and therefore trustworthy and beyond venality ?
They neglected to consider that the Rothschild banking family had taken control of the Vatican finances in 1863, and that while they were nominally protected by the ”Vatican”, their wealth was at disposal of the Rothschild family of bankers. England, least feared the winds of Republicanism due to an arrangement
struck with the government when Britain became bankrupt following a major Sovereign Debt Default, which involved the
then Monarch paying all of the debts of the country, and assigning certain lands to the country in exchange for permanent
recognition of the existing Monarchy, plus a stipend to perform that role, and had, with connivance of the church, formed that one
square mile of land now known as the ”City of London” to handle the financial affairs of the ”crown”.
In that same context, it must be noted that Britain is owned ”lock, stock and barrel” by the Vatican due to breach of Treaty considerations surrounding Magna Carta. The Queen, although the nominal head of the Church of England, is instructed directly by the Roman Pontiff. That condition has been ”in place”
since Magna Carta, and will remain whilever the prevailing Treaties remain in existence.
So, if Prince Julian McLeod Tallan had proposed to his British relatives that 600,000 metric tonnes of gold should be loaned for purpose of funding a new Central Bank in the Philippines, who would object ?
• The City of London, with its close ties to the Bank of England had long recognised that a Central Bank was a prolific revenue earner, based upon the issue of credits as opposed to assignment of existing specie.
• The Rothschilds banking fraternity, as controllers of the Vatican wealth would have no objection, as such a situation favoured their possible later acquisition of the new Central Bank as an extension of their grip on the existing Bank of England, and longer term plan to amalgamate the Central Banks of the world..
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 12
• The Vatican itself would not object, since the gold was destined for use of a dominently Catholic community. Voila ! Prince Julian McLeod Tallano would clearly have little difficulty in raising the requisite 600,000 metric tonnes of gold, even if he did not have access to that volume from his personal resources, or Muslim family affiliations. In all truth, there were even more powerful under-currents at work long before the period in which Prince Julian McLeod Tallano assembled the 600,000 metric tonnes of gold. The centuries old fight for supremacy and world hegemony between the British and Spanish crowns was in full force and effect, and there were religious interests seeking to extend their influence in the form of Islam approaching from the south, and the Catholic Church, as motivator of Spain obliged them to approach the Philippines with a Bible in one hand, and a sword in the other.
The British proved to be diplomatically superior in their efforts, as evidenced by production of the Decree known as the 01-4 Protocol.
In 1764, the Royal Crown of England, Great Britain, decided case No. 571 in the Escribania de Cabildo and ordered the creation of the Hacienda of the Philippine Islands pursuant to the Decree of 01-4 Protocol, by virtue of the Supreme Order of the Royal Crown of England embracing four major islands
Consisting of 169,972,500 hectares of plains, mountains, forests, and seas, specifically the island of Luzon 31,804,624 hectares, the islands of Palawan 3,652,875 hectares, Visayan Islands 45,996,215 hectares, and Mindanao with 83,518,786 hectares more or less. “Witness His Highness King George III of the Royal Crown of England, January 17, 1764, issued at Manila at 10.45 a.m.
attested by Governor General Downsone Drake, British Governor, P.I., signed Governor Jose Raon, Office of the Escribania de Cabildo, Proprietary Governor.”
Clever was it not ? The land mass became the property of the Tallano Clan, and when the Treaty of Paris was executed in 1898, the victor was obliged to recognise the Tallano Clan as true title holders to the land mass of the Philippines. The British had protected their interests in South-East Asia in a daring move which had assigned the land to ”one of their own”, the family of Prince Julian McLeod Tallano, brother of Queen Victoria, thus defeating all efforts of the Spanish to retain possession of the archipelago. And so we can repeat that Prince Julian McLeod Tallano would have experienced no difficulty whatever in assembling the 600,000 metric tonnes of gold, because it all stayed ”in the family”. It would be a valid assumption to suggest that Britain held the dominant position from date of issue of the Decree of 01-4 protocol. The Spanish were in possession of the Philippine Islands but lost their colonial powers to the USA.
The Spanish tried to maintain a foot-hold with their invalid “Titulo de Propriedad” in the name of Hermogenes Rodriguez, and with many Spanish land titles coming from “Friars land” as if the Friars were the original owners of land in the Philippines.
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 13
The Friars were not, and never were, original land owners. The owners of the land are indisputably the Royal Family of the Philippines, the Tallano-Tagean Clan, originally in the name of Prince Lacan Acuna Tallano (Tagean). In order to appreciate the intrinsic value of gold at the time of deposit to Central Bank of the Philippines, it must be recalled that gold was then regularly traded
at between 27 and 30 dollars per troy ounce, and NOT the one thousand dollars plus figure we note today. Even allowing a then price of USD 1,000,000 per metric tonne, the value of the deposit at date of completion would have been in the order of USD Six hundred billion. Today of course, that value is in excess of Thirty trillion dollars, but the loan was a bailment which established the credit-worthiness of the new Central Bank, and so the appreciated value is of no concern, because the contract calls simply for return of the original deposit as gold, plus agreed interest.
The key question is – Will it ever happen ? Note the words of Albert Einstein : ”The world is a dangerous place to live ; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it”. The currently undecided Case CA-GR SP No. 70014, based on ”alleged nullity of proceedings”, lays on the Court table, unheard, at eight years after its filingin 2002.
The intention of the oligarchs is unclear, but it is certainly unprecedented for an administration to challenge the law of the land by seeking to overturn a ruling which became executory some thirty years prior to challenge. We should not leave this essay without some further explanation of the activities and role of
Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz / Jose Rizal in the momentous events which have so markedly impacted Philippine history.
It can be shown that the Reverend Father was not a passive participant in the looting and reallocation of the gold and treasure of Europe and Asia, but took an active role in its movement
and processing. His academic achievements are well documented in multiple publications, but here we are far more interested in his activities relative to looted treasure.Little is officially known or recorded about a certain Jose Antonio Diaz de la Paz who became Papal Nuncio and was invited to be the new Pope in February 1922. He declined. He had more important things to do. He was chosen by the Royal Families to be the trustee for all the gold left by the Royal Families (they had entrusted him already with their eyes, and so they could as readily entrust him their gold) which was now lying secretly in the Vatican’s
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 14
caverns in Benevento, Italy. Jose Antonio Diaz (formerly Jose P. Rizal) decided he would bring all the gold to the Philippines. Nobody would look for it there. It did not last long. There seemed to be a build-up for another war. The former owners of the gold got nervous, Pope Pius XI got old. All the while Hitler’s SS silently and secretly ransacked the far-away bonded warehouses of the British banks and brought the gold (more often than not in submarines) to Singapore where it was delivered and handed over in brief ceremonies to the Japanese Imperial Army under Hitler’s half-brother Tomiyuki Yamashita.
The submarines headed back, so that nobody would discover the subterfuge. Jose Antonio Diaz shipped the 650,000 metric tonnes back to the Vatican, with the quip -. “If that is what you want !” Note : 10 years later Pope Pius XII asked him to bring it
back to Manila (see Agana Decision)
There were no telecommunications in the form we understand today but we can imagine that Jose Antonio Diaz (or Jose P. Rizal), Adolf Hitler, and Tomoyuki Yamashita knew what they were doing.
They were the original axis powers established during the Berlin Olympics (where Japan’s Emperor Hirohito visited Hitler), formalised with Italy in the 1940 Tripartite Pact. They did the planning and they plundered the gold, Hitler in the West, Japanese forces in the East. They came together and met in Singapore, which was then officially a British crown colony, and had the smelting of the gold done by the expert German company, DEGUSSA. From there, the gold was brought to the Philippines to be buried under supervision of Prince Chichibu, and to become known as the
infamous “Yamashita treasure”.
We are talking of a time prior to the start of WWII, generally accepted as being
September 1, 1939 when Hitler ordered his generals to take Poland in one day.
We could argue that the start of WWII was much earlier, perhaps in 1937 when
the Imperial Japanese Army raided and took China, killing more than 300,000
Chinese during one day in Nanking. That was 6 years after Japan had started
the military invasion of China in order to capture the Manchuria Province in
China’s North which had all the natural resources that Japan so importantly
needed in order to support a war effort. It was also in 1931 that Japan started
to invade, albeit silently, the Philippines. Mostly civil engineers in disguise, the
Japanese started to build a wide array of tunnels and caves. Thus indicating
that they prepared well ahead for the burial of the gold that would come from
Europe and China.
The gold that Hitler and his Japanese allies stole from the
richest of the rich on both sides, from those who had
money enough to buy gold, stash it away in secret bank
vaults, so that they would not have to pay tax, was listed,
immediately following the war, in the International Court of
Justice (World Court) in The Hague, Holland. The total of
the missing gold was 946,000 metric tonnes, and it is still missing.
The World Court had ruled that all gold found from buried treasure in the
Philippines would, legally, belong to the Original Claimants of WWII Loot.
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 15
Until today there has not been a single claimant. The claims are listed per country (there are 13 countries claiming), no names of persons or families are tendered. The Federal Reserve, the U.S. Treasury, The International Bank for Settlement, The International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank, are patently aware of the location of the gold, and to them it is the same as if the gold was stashed secretly in America.
So, Jose Protacio Rizal / Reverend Father Jose Antonio Diaz de la Paz was an active participant in concealment and masking of the stolen treasures of World War II. Yes he was a patriot. Yes he was an accomplished and sophisticated person. Yes, he was a friend of royalty across a broad spectrum, and to the end he served the Philippines, as his Letter of Instruction which details what is to be done with the accumulated wealth, demands that its primary objective be specific projects for betterment of the Philippines. Whether subscribing to the accuracy of published history, or influenced by the revelations of this essay, it must be admitted that Jose Rizal was first and foremost a patriot, even if his modus operandi was unorthodox in the extreme.
Perhaps we should silently hope that his vision is realised, along with that of President Marcos, his accomplice in the world’s most incredible seizure and conversion of stolen wealth. The Philippines cries out for administrative reform. It has a poverty index equavalent to sub- Sahara Africa, and Land Reform, which
should be a keystone in correcting that situation is totally ignored by all administrations.
Hernando de Soto in his master-piece ”The Mystery of Capital” provided a profound study of the Land Laws of the Philippines, and
demonstrated conclusively that Land Reform was the key element in the elimination of poverty and awakening of the entrepreneural spirit that is the backbone of every great nation.
• Perhaps such reform is frustrated by considerations surrounding the Land Title OCT No. T 01-4, but the present representatives of the Tallano Clan are not ogres, and genuinely subscribe to the suggestion that Land Reform is critical, and they will cooperate in a meaningful way to assist such reform.
• In terms of infrastructure, the beneficiary known by the Code TVM-LSM- 666 is equally enthusiastic to share the vision of President Marcos and Rev. Fr. Diaz to assure that the Philippines becomes the most stable and progressive state in the Asian community.
A-100-030-Q-001. Page 16
• The individual entrepreneurmanship of the Philippine national is
evidenced by an underground economy which has been suggested as larger than the published figures of gvernment. Ergo, the three critical elements for reform in all aspects of empowerment of the Philippines are present, in way, means and will. What then will be the catalyst which fuses those critical elements into a national upwelling of interest to generate a Philippines of promise ?
If one were to provide a definition of government, we can suggest that such a definition would be :-
”To provide and maintain an environment in which its people may live peacefully and prosper”. If we can accept that definition, perhaps we are obliged to look to the administration as the catalyst which fuses the way, means and will. Let them lead, and the people will follow in devout appreciation of the opportunity to assume control of their own lives. Tax revenues will increase, harmony will reign within the population, and all will be well with the world.
Where is the leader who will recognise the available tools, then grasp the initiative, and lead the Philippines toward the destiny so long planned, and so painfully delayed, by forces concerned more with their own welfare than welfare of the country they were elected to manage with perception and integrity ?
Interesting Modern Day Treasure Part of Yamashita’s