Studiospares S1940 vs the legendary Elvis mic from Shure 55SH. This was a simple mic comparison test done in one of the Esmono Booths at the Headquarters of Studiospares in London. Used Logic Pro to record the audio files and the video was just a simple zoom H3 video recorder for youtube. Interface was a tascam 2 in 2 out card USB with 24 bit and 96khz sampling rate. Cables used were 28 copper strand sommer leads and neutrik connectors xlr.
- Sucesos de las Islas Filipinas
- The Real Truth or Myth about the 720,000 metric tons of Gold of the Maharlikan Empire (the Philippines – owned by one family the Prince Tagean/Tallano’s autistic twin brother of Queen Victoria and father of Jose Rizal who hired the young Marcos as their lawyer and set-up the World Bank in 1944 … bloodline of the King of the Maharlika)
- Synth Evolution
- Edgehill University PGCE in Computing here I come
- VAST DEPOSITS OF DEUTERIUM” MAKE PHILIPPINES THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
- Mareya, Mareya!
- Some Old New Discoveries on Bang & Olufsen TV’s
- Dolby Atmos at the Media City Festival
- Another look at Worship Space Acoustics
- Maybe You Should Know (a Christmas Cover)
- Just thought of sharing this song to you all The Rose... one of my compositions produced in London at PENGE Urban C… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 months ago
- My new sounds: 12 Days Of Pasko Me And Geloy soundcloud.com/evangelriclapo… on #SoundCloud 8 months ago
- My new sounds: 12 Days Of Pasko soundcloud.com/evangelriclapo… on #SoundCloud 8 months ago
My Other Pages