At last the soundtracks has been recorded and they are up on soundcloud… I tried using the mobile pre from M audio to record them but been having trouble sorting out the drivers for the interface waste of my time really. I think AVID or Digidesign should sort out the upgrades on the drivers for the Mobile pre… it’s a nice piece of kit but too much problems with the drivers. Wasted about 3 hours and still I can sync the sample rates for the ASIO… huh anyway… here you go the raw soundtrack recordings and New Zealand (David) confirmed soundtracks 2 and 3 which could be useful for the video. I want you all to have a listen…
- Sucesos de las Islas Filipinas
- The Real Truth or Myth about the 720,000 metric tons of Gold of the Maharlikan Empire (the Philippines – owned by one family the Prince Tagean/Tallano’s autistic twin brother of Queen Victoria and father of Jose Rizal who hired the young Marcos as their lawyer and set-up the World Bank in 1944 … bloodline of the King of the Maharlika)
- Synth Evolution
- Edgehill University PGCE in Computing here I come
- VAST DEPOSITS OF DEUTERIUM” MAKE PHILIPPINES THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
- Mareya, Mareya!
- Some Old New Discoveries on Bang & Olufsen TV’s
- Dolby Atmos at the Media City Festival
- Another look at Worship Space Acoustics
- Maybe You Should Know (a Christmas Cover)
- Just thought of sharing this song to you all The Rose... one of my compositions produced in London at PENGE Urban C… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- My new sounds: 12 Days Of Pasko Me And Geloy soundcloud.com/evangelriclapo… on #SoundCloud 1 year ago
- My new sounds: 12 Days Of Pasko soundcloud.com/evangelriclapo… on #SoundCloud 1 year ago
My Other Pages