In Media City, Salford University Audio Suite… working with Kabir on Pro tools 9 and Kontakt… we were trying ideas for another project Friends… an original composition written by a friend of course and music was composed by yours truly… this was the initial stage of doing the live Yamaha Concert Grand Piano recording which I will be posting here soon… hearing the samples from various synths and software instruments … we ended up agreeing to just mic up a grand piano at Peel Hall where usually music students perform. So, we’re both in the Pro tools mode the next day was Audio Post… oooooppps….. that’s a secret … not anymore… everything is in the box now… huh… but anyway… would you agree or disagree that Nuendo from Steinberg was and is more advance than Pro tools in regards to Audio Post Production… ? let’s here it from you guys… ciao…
- Sucesos de las Islas Filipinas
- The Real Truth or Myth about the 720,000 metric tons of Gold of the Maharlikan Empire (the Philippines – owned by one family the Prince Tagean/Tallano’s autistic twin brother of Queen Victoria and father of Jose Rizal who hired the young Marcos as their lawyer and set-up the World Bank in 1944 … bloodline of the King of the Maharlika)
- Synth Evolution
- Edgehill University PGCE in Computing here I come
- VAST DEPOSITS OF DEUTERIUM” MAKE PHILIPPINES THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
- Mareya, Mareya!
- Some Old New Discoveries on Bang & Olufsen TV’s
- Dolby Atmos at the Media City Festival
- Another look at Worship Space Acoustics
- Maybe You Should Know (a Christmas Cover)
- Just thought of sharing this song to you all The Rose... one of my compositions produced in London at PENGE Urban C… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago
- My new sounds: 12 Days Of Pasko Me And Geloy soundcloud.com/evangelriclapo… on #SoundCloud 1 year ago
- My new sounds: 12 Days Of Pasko soundcloud.com/evangelriclapo… on #SoundCloud 1 year ago
My Other Pages