They have definitely come up with a version of the classic Auratones 5c. Have you heard of them? well, they were i guess the studio monitors before the discontinued Yamaha NS10’s became a hit in most recording studios in the past. “horrotones” they say, as they were not designed for mixing but as a 2nd or 3rd reference. “worst case scenario listening for your mixes…” anyway… almost same age as them in EU i guess was the AKG LSM 50’s then recently the Avantone Mixcubes both passive and active versions. Then this one… its a great buy i guess for the purpose. Whatever mixes you have which translate good on them will translate good in other systems… what do you think ? Bargain for £150 an active pair.
- Sucesos de las Islas Filipinas
- The Real Truth or Myth about the 720,000 metric tons of Gold of the Maharlikan Empire (the Philippines – owned by one family the Prince Tagean/Tallano’s autistic twin brother of Queen Victoria and father of Jose Rizal who hired the young Marcos as their lawyer and set-up the World Bank in 1944 … bloodline of the King of the Maharlika)
- Synth Evolution
- Edgehill University PGCE in Computing here I come
- VAST DEPOSITS OF DEUTERIUM” MAKE PHILIPPINES THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
- Mareya, Mareya!
- Some Old New Discoveries on Bang & Olufsen TV’s
- Dolby Atmos at the Media City Festival
- Another look at Worship Space Acoustics
- Maybe You Should Know (a Christmas Cover)
- Just thought of sharing this song to you all The Rose... one of my compositions produced in London at PENGE Urban C… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 months ago
- My new sounds: 12 Days Of Pasko Me And Geloy soundcloud.com/evangelriclapo… on #SoundCloud 11 months ago
- My new sounds: 12 Days Of Pasko soundcloud.com/evangelriclapo… on #SoundCloud 11 months ago
My Other Pages